Following on from the Public Consultation and Stakeholder engagement in February and March 2019, we have now drafted the Meath Digital Strategy- “Meath, a connected county”.
A copy of the draft strategy is available below to download:
This strategy seeks to address your priorities to improve Digital Infrastructure, improve Digital Skills training, improve the opportunities for business and employees through digital tools and improve the Council services.
We want to get your feedback on this draft strategy which will have annual progress targets to deliver benefits for the county and the communities that live here.
We ask you to let us know if this draft strategy;
- identifies your issues to be addressed?
- will the actions identified meet your needs?
- What specific actions can you offer to do supporting the delivery of this strategy?
Submissions can be made;
- online through the consultation portal
- by emailing email@example.com
- by post to Cormac McCann, Broadband Officer, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath C15 Y291
The closing date for submissions is the 20th August 2019 at 11pm