Louth Meath ETB are currently recruiting for a new programme which will be commencing from next week WOW – WIDER OPPORTUNITES FOR WOMEN in Louth and Meath.
- Navan – Venue to be confirm
- Ballivor/Kildaley/Enfield – Venue to be confirmed
- Kells – FET Centre – Bective Street, Kells
This programme will cover
- Personal Effectiveness
- Personal Care & Presentation
- Confidence Building
We will host various workshops through out the course
- Dress for Success
- Flower Arranging
- HSE Health Cookery Course
- Citizen Advice
- LMETB – Education and Guidance Service
- Talks from tutors delivering courses which the learners on the course maybe interested in progressing too.
- Various mornings for the Ladies in the group to be pampered.
- We will also include some more workshops/Talks based on the groups interests in the various locations
The Eligibility for the course
- One Parent Families
- Long Term Unemployed
- Early School Learner
The course will run 2 mornings a week from 9.30am to 12.30pm this course will be delivered through Blend Learning ( Face to Face classes and Online).
QQI Level 3 – Personal Effectiveness and QQI level 3 – Personal Care and Presentation
Certificate of Attendance to list all subjects and workshops
All the details for the courses are on the FETCHCOURSES Website and also the codes for searching for the course in the attached flyer.
Direct links to the courses in each area
We are hoping Navan will commence next Wednesday 24th November and Kells and Ballivor/Enfield/Kildalkey the week after, I have set up each course on FETCHCourses that the participant can self-enrol on the course.
The minimum/maximum numbers for each course location is 8 participants.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find link to programme PDF below: