Do you have experience of Drogheda Department of Psychiatry as a service user, a family member/carer or as a member of staff?
If so, then you are invited to attend a Louth Meath Recovery Education Co-production workshop on “Recovery Education in Drogheda Department of Psychiatry” where your knowledge and expertise can add significant value to new Recovery Education material to be delivered on the unit.
The aim of these co-production sessions is to produce recovery education workshops and material for delivery in acute mental health services in Drogheda.
You can choose to attend one of our two options
- Friday 18th June –
- 10.30am – 12.30pm on a Zoom session
- 2.30pm – 3.30pm on a Teleconference Call
How do I sign up/get details to attend?
- You can sign up on our Eventbrite page here: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/co-production-for-recovery-education-in-drogheda-department-of-psychiatry-tickets-152110573821
- Or contact Mary French at email@example.com or 086 464 3562.
- You will then receive log in details for the Zoom or Teleconference call you have chosen to attend.
For more information about the co-production workshop, please see invitation attached.
If you cannot attend yourself but know of someone who you feel could make a valuable contribution, please feel free to share this invitation with them.