The Life and Times of Napper Tandy
A lecture by by Brendan Matthews.
- Venue: GAA Hall, Stamullen, Co. Meath.
- Sunday, November 17th at 3:00 pm.
Contact: Tom French, Hon. Sec. – 087 4119633
The Celtic Revival
A public seminar organised by the Meath History Workshop and supported by Meath County Council under the Decade of Commemorations programme.
- Saturday, 23 November 2019, 2:00-4:30pm
- Columbanus Hall, Cannon Row, Navan,
- The Revival and the Irish Republic of Letters – Dr P.J. Mathews (School of English, Drama and Film, UCD)
- St Patrick’s College, Maynooth, the Irish language revival effort and the Meathmen who made their mark – Dr Tracey Ní Mhaonaigh, Roinn na Nua-Ghaeilge, Ollscoil Mhá Nuad
- The GAA and the Gaelic League in Meath, 1900-1930 – Jim Gilligan, History Dept, Maynooth University
Voluntary contributions are accepted at lectures and outings.