PÚCA – Where Halloween’s Story Begins
Don’t Miss Out, Be Part of the Festival
Ireland’s Ancient East will play host to the newly established contemporary and awe-inspiring Púca Festival which is designed to capture the original and authentic spirit of Samhain across 3 breath-taking nights of music, food, light and spectacle (October 31st – November 2nd).
Fáilte Ireland, Louth County Council and Meath County Council, together with Curated Place would like to invite you to an information session to discuss how Púca Festival can benefit you and your business.
- Tuesday September 17th from 10.00am – 12.00pm
The Darnley Lodge, Athboy, Co Meath
- Tuesday September 17th from 15.00pm – 17.00pm
Trim Castle Hotel, Castle Street, Trim, Co Meath
- Wednesday September 18th from 15.00pm – 17.00pm
The d Hotel, Marsh Road, Drogheda, Co Louth
- Púca Festival Programme: Hear all about the exciting events taking place in your town
- Marketing and Promotional Campaign: Increasing visitor numbers to the local area
- Púca Brand: How can you be part of the festival and benefit from it?
To book a place on an information session please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which session you wish to attend before Wednesday September 11th.