Attention all coaches, parents/guardians, volunteers and community leaders!
- Do you want to ensure that the child is at the centre of your coaching?
- Do you want to understand the importance of developing FUNdamental movement skills so children can reach their full potential?
If so, don’t miss this hugely important seminar!
- Sheelagh Quinn, Coaching Ireland
- Mick O’Dowd – Former Meath football Manager
- Liam Moggan – Sport Psychologist & Former coach educator with Coaching Ireland
Date: Thursday 1st March
Venue: Newgrange Hotel, Navan
Cost: €10 per person
Places are filling up fast! To ensure your place, please register at: http://www.meathsports.ie/event/coaching-children-in-sport-seminar/ or contact Paul Friel on firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynn O’Reilly│ Administrator │ Meath Local Sports Partnership │Town Hall │ Watergate Street │Navan │Co. Meath │ C15C821
“Sport and Physical Activity – A Way of Life in Meath”