The Community Foundation for Ireland hopes that this funding will strengthen the skills base of the sector around fundraising, digital, governance and leadership, and build resilience among volunteer and staff teams. This programme is run in collaboration with Volunteer Ireland.
Below is a list of available workshops:
- Charities Governance Code – September 6, 2022 at 18:00
- Volunteer Wellbeing – September 13, 2022 at 10:00
- Running an Effective Meeting – September 27, 2022 at 10:00
- Microsoft 365 – Tips for using MS Office Apps – October 4, 2022 at 10:00
- Using Social Media to Promote Your Work – October 11, 2022 at 10:00
- Committee Skills – October 18, 2022 at 18:00
- Risk Management – November 1, 2022 at 10:00
- Strategic Planning – November 8, 2022 at 18:00
Registration is open to Irish non-profit board members, staff and volunteers. A maximum of two people from any one Irish non-profit can register per workshop in the Recovery and Resilience Training Programme. The training is limited to two workshops per person.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.