Midlands Louth Meath CHO Recovery and Wellbeing Education are providing Free community workshops Longford Westmeath region.
Venue: Women’s Community Projects Mullingar. Bishop Gate Street Mullingar Co Westmeath.
- Tuesday 31st May, 10am – 12pm
- Exploring Self-Care: In this workshop, participants will be invited to develop your self-care.
- Tuesday 7th June, 10am – 12pm
- Wells for Wellbeing and Other Tools: In this interactive session, we will explore a range of wellbeing tools.
- Tuesday 14th June, 10am – 12pm
- Mindfulness and Meditation: The Aim for this workshop is to explore meditation, journaling, and positive thinking as Recovery Tools.
Our courses are FREE and open to anyone (aged 18 and over) with an interest in mental health and wellbeing and are free to all to attend
To book a place contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 1854893
Places are limited.