Share your ideas about Co Meath Policing Priorities
Questionnaire is open until 30th July 2021
Join in our Meath JPC SP consultation by sharing your ideas and feedback about Meath’s Policing Future, on our quick questionnaire at https://bit.ly/JPCSurvey. There are only 6 questions and it should take just minutes to complete.
The questionnaire is open until 30th July 2021, and will help identify the issues and priorities that matter to the citizens, businesses, and communities of County Meath, and help us to create a new Co Meath Joint Policing Committee Strategic Plan 2021-2025.
- Communication and promotion of greater awareness of the role of the Joint Policing Committee
- Promotion of Safe Communities in Co Meath particularly in rural areas.
- Crime Prevention
- Road Safety
- Public Safety
- Protecting and engaging our Youth
It is about delivering:
- Better informed people and business on crime prevention
- Better integration of gardai within communities
- Safer people and property by engaging with crime prevention techniques.
- Reduction in serious road collisions and fatalities.
Meath County Council will consider any submissions to the Strategic Plan made in writing to the Community Department, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 Y291 Telephone 046-9097000 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 30th July, 2021.