The Wheel: Training Links Programme
The Wheel is delighted to announce that applications for funding are now open under the Training Links programme. Training Networks are invited to apply for grants ranging from €10,000.00 to €50,000.00.
Applications remain open until 5pm on Friday, 13 August 2021.
Training Links funds community and voluntary organisations to form Training Networks — groups of a minimum of ten organisations who come together to undertake training that they may not have the opportunity to do individually. Since 2005, Training Links has supported the establishment of 90 Training Networks involving in excess of 40,000 employees and more than 850 community and voluntary organisations.
Benefits of Training Links
- Collaborate with partners who have the same training and upskilling needs as your organisation by forming a Training Network
- Identify and meet your organisations training needs, with the support of your Training Network members
- Invest in learning and development opportunities for your staff and volunteers in order to build organisational capacity, and deliver your mission
- Cooperate and exchange best practice across your region, sub-sector or community of interest
- Build sustainable partnerships that will continue to develop into the future.
Funding & Application Process
The overall fund available for this programme is €315,00.00. Training Networks can apply for a minimum of €10,000.00, and a maximum of €50,000.00. Applications are open from 21 June 2021 – 13 August 2021 at 5pm.
Contact & Information
Find out all you need to know on The Wheel’s website, or get in touch by emailing email@example.com