Suicide Bereavement Liaison Service (SBL Service) in Louth & Meath
The HSE funded Suicide Bereavement Liaison Service (SBL Service) in Louth/Meath, managed and operated by Pieta, has recently appointed a new Suicide Bereavement Liaison Officer (SBLO). Her name is Marian King.
The SBL Service is available on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9am to 5pm to provide practical help and support those who may be grieving the loss of a loved one to suicide.
This includes the provision of:
- A prompt and proactive response in the aftermath of a suicide
- Ongoing practical and emotional support and information to individuals, families and groups – enabling theses to access follow on services, if required
- Support, guidance and assistance in helping those bereaved by suicide in terms of communicating with for example the Gardai or Coroner
- Assistance with the concerns or reactions that family members or the wider community are experiencing
To contact the SBL Service, please call/email Marian King, the SBLO as follows:
- Mobile: (085) 7380444
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the attached leaflet below for more detailed information on the SBL Service.
Suicide Bereavement Liaison Service Informational Leaflet