ALONE: Covid-19 Progress Report 4th November 2020
Comments : 0
Please find an updates from ALONE below:
- Attached you will find ALONE’s Progress Report from October 19th December 1st along with infographic (published below).
- ALONE COVID 19 1st November Metrics External
- We had a request to reissue our volunteer protocols, so please find them below:
- ALONE 2020.04.03_Practical Supports_Finance Protocol for Volunteers_FINAL
- ALONE 2020.04.03_Practical Supports_Volunteer Protocol for Pension Collection_FINAL
- ALONE 2020.10.20_Practical Supports_Volunteer Protocol for Medication_Delivery_FINAL
- ALONE Email sent to vols
- ALONE_Level 5_QandA
- ALONE 30.03.2020_Practical Supports_Shopping_Protocol_FINAL (002)
- ALONE has launched its Gratitude Campaign thanking older people, staff and supporters including all our partner organisations, local agencies as well as the Garda, An Post and all those in Local Authorities.
- The campaign celebrates the work that been done to improve the quality of life for older people across the country since the start of the pandemic in Ireland
- We wanted to extend this thanks and recognition to all those working in the health and medical services.
- The Campaign features images of older people who have all been supported through an array of different services from ALONE alongside images of volunteers, staff and donors.
- We hope you will see the posters and bill boards around the country. See an example of a poster attached. A big thank you also to all who participated and Bonfire for all their work on this .
- The HSE have launched their Stay Well this Winter campaign with advice and tips on how to stay well during the coming months.