Resilience Workshops: 10th & 12th November 2020 – online
Comments : 0
Meath Partnership are hosting free online Resilience training, anyone with a Meath address can avail of this free workshop.
The trainer is going to primarily focus on the following:
- Understanding what resilience really is!
- Appreciating how everyone can build their resilience
- Defining your current sources of strength and resilience
- Identifying areas where you can deepen your resilience
- Understanding the role of relationships in our resilience
- Knowing when to push on; when to step ; and when it is right to ask for support
- Developing new tools and techniques to change your perspective; manage stress; optimise your physical resilience; and deploy your strengths
- Building a personal resilience action plan