ALONE: Update 4th October
Comments : 0
Please find updates from ALONE below:
Updates from ALONE
- Attached you will find ALONE’s Progress Report from Sept 20th -October 4th along with infographic.
- We are finalising our organisational approach to the Living with Covid Plan through each level.
- Don and Dana took part in a lovely (socially-distanced) video for Today FM to show the value of befriending and how Don’s whole attitude to life changed as a result.
- The Sing Ireland initiative is focused on maintaining older adult health through song and supporting community groups to do this. It has evolved from the Dawn Chorus project ALONE supported where older people joined a weekly singalong on their phone.
- This organisation is now trying to map out where there are singing groups, choirs etc. cross the country. If you know of groups or individuals leading singing, please complete this form before October 31st. Over the next few months, starting with the questionnaire attached, they will be:
- Mapping where adults sing, why they sing, and who supports this.
- Creating then offering tools and training
- Sharing great examples to show what singing groups are doing
ALONE COVID 4th October External Metrics – pdf