As you may have been aware, due to Covid restrictions the IGNITE Employability Programme, which was due for delivery over the summer has been reimagined and relaunched to reflect the new Covid environment.
The result is, we believe a stronger, more contemporary, and more practical course, delivered through blended learning in a concise programme, focusing on industries which offer real employment opportunities for participants with leading employers across Meath.
IGNITE TRAINING MANUAL – pdf
The new IGNITE Programme offers:
- Blended learning with participants receiving tablets for the during of the course to enable blended training.
- Online interview skills and preparation.
- Central locations for face to face training in local hotels to ensure Covid 19 compliance at all stages of delivery, protecting participants health and wellbeing.
- Cost of transport and food for face to face training covered by FRS Training to ensure no participant is out of pocket as a result of undertaking the IGNITE programme
- A choice of 8 industry training courses to choose from, relevant and localised to Meath
- Employability diagnostic software to track progress and tailor support to each participants requirements.
- Certification of completion and training
We have started recruiting for our second course, starting 12th Oct. and will last for 8 weeks. The face to face aspects of this course taking place in the Headfort Arms, Kells, which is very well serviced by public transport. I will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail, but if you have a participant, which you feel would benefit from the above programme, please feel free to let me know.
FRS Training, Derryvale, Rosscrea, Co. Tipperary
Mobile: 086 780 2672