Community Heritage Grant Scheme
The Community Heritage Grant Scheme is now OPEN for applications.
Who can apply?
The scheme is open to:
- voluntary and community groups
- heritage-related non-governmental organisations (NGOs)
- not-for-profit heritage organisations
- Museum Standards Programme for Ireland (MSPI) participants
- Adopt a Monument Programme participants (supported by funding from National Monuments Service)
Applications from other organisations, private companies or individuals will not be considered.
Aims of the Community Heritage Grant Scheme
The aim of this scheme is to support capital projects that improve access and inclusion to heritage sites; that apply good heritage practice to the management of places, collections or objects (including buildings). The scheme also supports the purchase of essential equipment.
For application form and further information on the grant go to https://www.heritagecouncil.ie/funding/funding-schemes
Applications must be submitted through the Heritage Council’s online grant system on or before Tuesday 15th September 2020 at 5 p.m.
HERITAGE & CONSERVATION NEWS AND EVENTS – Don’t miss out!
Keep up to date with heritage & conservation news and upcoming events in Meath – Join our mailing list – http://eepurl.com/gbExSv