Please find updates on service operation for our services:
- All Citizens Information and Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS) offices remain closed to drop-in callers.
- You can contact your local Citizens Information Centre by email or telephone using the details in the Find a Centre page on citizensinformation.ie.
- From 29th June 2020, a face to face appointment may be offered after an initial query is discussed with an information officer by telephone. Appointments will be hosted in Citizens Information offices where social distancing can be facilitated and will be allocated on a needs basis.
You can also get information and advice from:
- The Citizens Information Phone Service: Call 0761 07 4000, Monday to Friday, 9am-8pm
- Our national call back service: Visit citizensinformation.ie/callback to request a phone call from an information officer
Details of the MABS offices and contact points can be found on the MABS website.
Navan CIC, can provide appointments for clients. Please contact us on 0761 07 6150 for a consultation to determine the need for an appointment or indeed if an over the phone or email consultation can assist. Operational Hours: Monday -Friday 9.30 – 5pm.