The Equality Fund Team at Rethink Ireland are holding a series of webinar information sessions with potential applicants for The Equality Fund.
About The Equality Fund
As you might already know, on July 13th Rethink Ireland launched the Equality Fund 2020 – 2023. This €3 million Fund is supported by the Peter Kinney and Lisa Sandquist Foundation and the Government of Ireland and runs over 3 years.
This Fund has three strands:
1. Empowering Women: This strand supports projects to empower more women from minority communities into employment. This strand will also fund projects which support women who are employed on an informal basis, in low paying jobs, or who find it difficult to assert their rights.
2. Strengthening Communities: This strand supports projects which empower communities to advocate for themselves. They will strengthen equality in Ireland through community work and collective action.
3. Building Equality Together: This strand supports projects or networks to work together to enhance equality. We seek applications from two or more organisations who have come together to promote equality. This includes existing networks and collaborations.
Detailed information about the fund is available Here . You can submit your application to this fund before 5 pm on Monday, September 14th, 2020.
About the information webinars
We would be delighted if you would attend one of our information seminars. At each seminar we will:
· Provide information about the fund
· Provide information about the fund criteria
· Explain to you how to apply
· Answer any questions you have about the process
There will be four webinars on:
- 31st of July at 11 am
- 6th of August at 11 am
- 27th of August at 11 am
- 3rd of September at 11 am
Please book a place to attend a webinar as soon as possible through this Eventbrite Link
You are also welcome to contact us directly with any questions via this email address: