COVID-19 Stability Scheme: Now Open to Unincorporated Organisations
COVID-19 C&V Stability Scheme: Phase 2
Now open to charities and community and voluntary organisations that are not set up as companies.
The Scheme is now open to community and voluntary organisations, social enterprises and charitable organisations which are:
- Registered with the Charities Regulator in Ireland
- Are an unincorporated organisation i.e. are not set up as a company and are not registered with Companies Registration Office
- Are providing supports and services to vulnerable individuals in Ireland on or before the 1st January 2019
- Have projected loss in traded or fundraising income of 25% or more in 2020
The Stability Scheme aims to provide support to qualifying organisations who find themselves in particular difficulty and have seen their fundraising and or traded income drop significantly during the emergency crisis. The Scheme focuses on organisations providing supports and services in the following sectors:
- Health and Social Care (including addiction, disability and mental health)
- Child and Family Services (including counselling/therapies)
- Domestic/Sexual/Gender based violence
- Community Services (e.g. meals on wheels/befriending services/old age supports/vulnerable people’s support groups etc.)
- Community Education Sector
Pobal, which works on behalf of Government to support communities and local agencies toward achieving social inclusion and development, will administer the Stability Scheme on behalf of the Department of Rural and Community Development.
Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions
We strongly advise you to read the Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions before you begin the application process.
Click here to start the process
Opening date for applications is Friday 24th July, 2020 and closing date for applications is
the 10th August, 2020 @ 3pm.
Please e-mail Pobal at email@example.com We will contact you with a response within 48 hours.