Cultúr have a suite of free cultural competency and anti racism training that we are offering service providers across Co. meath. This training is now being offered online.
As part of the Social Connection and Inclusion Project, Cultúr will be delivering a number of free training sessions for service providers, the public and schools. These training sessions include
1. Intercultural Competence and
2. Integration and Anti-Racism workshops
These workshops aim to
- Promote opportunities for equality and intercultural dialogue between ethnic minority communities and the wider community.
- To improve understanding and awareness of different forms of racism and discrimination.
- Raise awareness of different forms of discrimination and racism.
- Challenge attitudes and explore ways to address issues such as racism and islamophobia.
- Promoting Equality will bring added value to your organisation through activities and training that will combat racism, xenophobia, Islamophobia and homophobia.
- To add value and enhance your organisational equality policy
If your organisation would like to avail of these free workshops, please contact:
Pauline 0873101103 firstname.lastname@example.org
Reuben 0469093120 email@example.com