Are you working on financial reports for your group?
Would you like more information on compliance?
Do you need some guidance on forecasting or reporting on activities?
With the support of RBK, the Meath PPN will be holding a webinar at 10.30am on the 30th June 2020.
Webinar topics include:
- Producing Financial Statements for the CRO and Charity Regulator
- Producing a Statement of Financial Position and Statement of Financial Activities
- An explanation of all the ‘Notes to the Financial Statements’ that are required
- Understanding what is needed to comply with FRS102
- Reviewing financial statements to see if they meet regulatory requirements
- Completing financial projections for business plans
- How to correctly account for Grants and donations in double entry bookkeeping
- How to deal with property, depreciation & cost allocation
The webinar will take place online at 10.30am on Tuesday 30th June
If you are interested in taking part, please let us know by email to email@example.com
The closing date for registration is the 23rd June 2020.
This webinar follows on from the workshop cancelled on the 26th March due to covid restrictions. Demand for places is strong so make sure and book your place!