Covid-19 Restart Grant : Help with the costs of reopening your business following Covid-19 closure
Applications for the Restart Grant, which will give direct grant aid to micro and small businesses to help them with the costs associated with reopening and re-employing workers following COVID-19 closures are open from Friday 22nd May until 31st August 2020. Minimum grant available €2,000, maximum grant available €10,000.
Who can apply
Any business (subject to qualifying criteria) that has a commercially rateable premises, or where rates are paid on your behalf and attributable to the business premises you occupy
- Multiple chain stores, i.e. a business that is a non-financially independent branch of a group of chain stores which is owned and managed by a single entity.
- Non-commercial organisations such as community and sporting premises (including charity shops and community and sporting premises with a bar)
- Businesses that do not operate from rateable premises (tradesmen, service providers, etc)
- Premises that were vacant prior to the Covid-19 emergency
Qualifying Criteria for Grant
- A business must have a turnover of less than €5m and have 50 or less employees.
- The business must have suffered a projected 25%+ loss in revenue to 30th June 2020.
- The business must commit to remain open or to reopen if it was closed.
- The business must also declare the intention to retain employees that are benefitting from the Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme (TWSS).
Further details available in the FAQ document below or by email to email@example.com .
Applications can only be submitted on-line at https://consult.meath.ie/en/applications