Irish Red Cross: Associate Members available for Community Call groups
Comments : 0
The Irish Red Cross have recruited associate members to each of our branches in the country to assist with the ongoing community support efforts.
If any groups active as part of the Community Call have a requirement for additional volunteers, some of our new members would be happy to carry our tasks on behalf of the Irish Red Cross.
- The new associate members have completed the membership process, are Garda vetted, have completed induction training and Safeguarding (previously Child Protection).
- When conducting activities on behalf of the Irish Red Cross they are covered by IRC insurance.
- A number of them have expressed evening time and weekend availability.
- If not operational they would have access to official IRC vehicles, to conduct tasks.
- When members are on duty, they wear a blue community support hi-viz and carry official identification
For further information, please contact:
Philip Dorian, Irish Red Cross – Trim
Unit Phone – 0879207270
Irish Red Cross Trim are part of the Community Call group network in Meath working to support the Covid campaign in the county.