As part of the Social Connection and Inclusion Project Cultúr will be delivering a number of free training sessions for service providers, the public and schools.
These training sessions include
1. Intercultural Competence and
2. Integration and Anti-Racism workshops
These workshops aim to
- Promote opportunities for equality and intercultural dialogue between ethnic minority communities and the wider community.
- To improve understanding and awareness of different forms of racism and discrimination.
- Raise awareness of different forms of discrimination and racism.
- Challenge attitudes and explore ways to address issues such as racism and islamophobia.
- Promoting Equality will bring added value to your organisation through activities and trainings that will combat racism, xenophobia, Islamophobia and homophobia.
- To add value and enhance your organisational equality policy
If your organisation would like to avail of these free workshops, please contact:
Pauline email@example.com 0873101103
Reuben firstname.lastname@example.org 0469093120