AOIFE (Association of Festival and Events) are hosting a new look training day to engage with community not-for-profit festivals and event organisers across the Midwest.
Where: Enterprise & Tech Centre, Creagh Ballinasloe, Co. Galway 10.30am – 5.30 pm
When: Saturday 29th February 2020
Time: 10.30am – 5.30 pm
The programme is also suitable for community groups or sporting groups who wish to launch or promote a new festival or community event for their area.
The Seminar Day will deal with, but not exclusively :
- Current event and festival trends in the sector
- Common pitfalls and how to rectify them
- How to find your audience and then to target them,
- Checklist for running an event,
- Finding money for production costs, artists and expenses,
- Marketing and PR for an event,
- Finding and keeping volunteers,
- European networking opportunities,
- Press and marketing
Participants MUST register with the AOIFE Secretariat in advance. The Seminar Day is free to AOIFE members whilst non-members must pay a small fee of €100 which can go towards purchasing a full annual AOIFE membership.
To register for the Seminar Day please contact the office on (090) 964 5831 or email email@example.com
AOIFE’s Executive Director Colm Croffy, with 25 years sector experience and delivers training and mentoring programmes in Ireland, Europe and overseas is the key facilitator to the day which begins at 10.30 and continues to 5.30 pm in the Enterprise and Technology Centre Ballinasloe.
A Seminar Agenda is available here to view: AOIFE Community Festivals and Events Day seminar