To help us face the challenge of climate change and biodiversity loss, Meath PPN wish to bring community groups together to learn & share in a day of talks and activities.
The day will take place in the beautiful grounds of Dalgan Park, Navan.
Invited speakers will address the challenges facing our community & environment:
- How we can make Meath communities resilient to climate change
Karen Mahon, Cool Planet Champion –Meath
- Bringing Sustainable Development Goals to life in Meath:
Caitriona Rogerson, Irish Environmental Network
- How we can become the Ark for Biodiversity:
Mary Reynolds, Landscape Designer & Chelsea Medal Winner
- We will take part in a guided walk through the nature & diversity of Dalgan Park
- Come and find information on programmes & projects in Meath
Together we have the strength to learn, change and protect our world.
An event schedule is available here to download.