The EPA National Climate Conference, in collaboration with the Department of Communications, Climate Action & Environment will take place on 15th May 2019 at the Aviva Stadium, Dublin.
Speakers: Charles Sabel (Columbia Law School), Maria Vassilakou (Mayor of Vienna), Marie Donnelly (Former Director Renewables, Research & Innovation and Energy Efficiency at DG Energy, EC) and Margaret Desmond (Head of Climate Services Section, EPA)
- Event Time: Registration: 08:00-09:00 Opening of Conference: 09:00
- Event Date: 15 May 2019
- Location: Aviva Stadium, Dublin.
This Conference supports the National Dialogue on Climate Action which is a Government of Ireland initiative funded by the Department of Communications, Climate Action & Environment.
Richard Bruton, Minister for Communications Climate Action & Environment (tbc)
Laura Burke, Director General, Environmental Protection Agency.
Edward Cameron, (Climate justice advocate) New Climate Leadership for a Low Carbon, Climate Resilient Future.
Keynote Speakers across four sequential panel sessions:
- Agriculture – Charles Sabel (Columbia Law School) a Reflections on the Irish Dairy Sector, Sustainability and Climate Change.
- Transport – Maria Vassilakou (Mayor of Vienna) – Smart City: Sustainable Solutions from Vienna.
- Energy – Marie Donnelly (Former Director Renewables, Research & Innovation and Energy Efficiency at DG Energy, EC) – Leading the transition to a clean energy system.
- Engagement – Margaret Desmond (Head of Climate Services Section, EPA) – Hearts and minds: why societal dialogue is necessary for the transition.
Attending this conference:
Book directly via Event Brite
Please contact Sonja Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.