Climate Action needs to come from the community and PPNs and their member groups are ideal for guiding, supporting and leading local climate action.
- Is your group or PPN actively involved in Climate Action?
- Would your PPN or group like to get involved in Climate Action in the future? Do you have plans for this?
- Do you want to know more about what’s involved in Climate Action and ways your PPN or group might take part?
- Do you want to be involved helping PPNs to work effectively on Climate Action?
We know that Climate Change is already a problem now we need to understand how PPNs can work effectively on Local Climate Action.
We want to hear from you!!
PPNs and their member groups have an opportunity now to tell government what climate action we can achieve and ask for their support!
The Joint Oireachtas Committee wants to hear about climate actions PPNs and their member groups are involved in, or would like to do in future, and what can be done to support this to happen.
You can input in 2 ways.
- Complete this VERY QUICK SURVEY – even if your PPN or group has no experience of climate action
- Put in an expression of interest <click here> to take part in a PPN workshop on Saturday 1st July in Dublin to put together a report to the Joint Oireachtas Committee on the potential for PPNs and their members to make climate action happen! The closing date for expressions of interest is Monday 19th June 2023. (Participants will be selected to ensure a range of groups, colleges, PPNs & climate action are included.)
If you have any queries, you are welcome to contact Harriet Emerson, who will be facilitating the workshop. Her email address is email@example.com.