Community Support Fund 2023: now open for applications
Applications are now invited from Community and Voluntary groups in County Meath for funding from the Community Support Fund, which was launched by the Department of Rural and Community Development.
The Community Support Fund will support groups, particularly in disadvantaged areas
- With their non-pay running costs for example energy costs (electricity costs, refuse charges, heating charges) or other non-pay operating costs for example rental/lease costs, insurance bills.
- Groups will also be able to use the funding to carry out necessary repairs and improvements to their facilities, purchase equipment such as tables and chairs, tools and signage, laptops and printers, lawnmowers, canopies and training equipment etc.
Meath Local Community Development Committee (LCDC) is responsible for allocating funding to projects. The total allocation for Meath for 2023 is as follows:
- €154,063 Current funding (Non-Pay) for use towards energy running/operating costs (eligible period for bills 1st April 2022 – 31st March 2023)
- €157,207 Capital funding for use towards carrying out necessary repairs and improvements to facilities, energy efficiency type projects, purchase of equipment etc.
- €3,144 ring-fenced for Women’s sheds
All applications to be returned by post or email to:
Meath LCDC, Community Section, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath C15 Y291 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is 5.00pm on Friday 10th February 2023.
Simple Guide How to find location XY ITM (PDF, 2.59 mb)
Application Form CSF (MSWORD, 333.62 kb)
Applicant guidelines CSF (MSWORD, 260.35 kb)
Womens Shed Application Form (MSWORD, 315.41 kb)
Treoirlínte an fhoirm iarratais CSF (MSWORD, 197.87 kb)
An fhoirm iarratais CSF (MSWORD, 340.23 kb)
An fhoirm iarratais Bhothán na mBan (MSWORD, 299.28 kb)