COUNTY MEATH JOINT POLICING COMMITTEE
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Thursday 13th October 2022 at 7.00 p.m.
Location: The Venue Theatre, Ratoath Community Centre, Main Street, Ratoath, Co Meath
Members of the public are invited to attend this meeting.
The function of the Joint Policing Committee is to serve as a forum for consultation, discussion and recommendations on matters affecting the policing of the local authority’s administrative area of County Meath.
Members of the public have the right to attend this meeting, to have their views heard and to put questions to the Committee.
To facilitate the preparation of a full response to any questions posed, all questions should be submitted in advance in writing to: JPC Community Dept, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan Co. Meath or by e-mail to: email@example.com no later than 5 p.m. on Thursday 6h October 2022. Questions must include the name and address of the person submitting the question/request and will be kept confidential.
Questions can also be taken on the day but full information may not be available for an answer at the public meeting.
Please note that the Joint Policing Committee may not consider matters relating to a specific criminal investigation or prosecution or matters relating to the security of the State. In addition, the Joint Policing Committee will not consider a matter if:
- It would endanger the security of one or more individuals.
- It relates to an individual.
- It involves information received by the Garda Síochána or the local authority in confidence.
- It would, or would be likely to, prejudice the prevention or detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders.
- It relates to an individual – An individual’s right to privacy and the provision of the European Convention on Human Rights Act, 2003 must be adhered to.
- It is deemed prejudicial to a Garda operational matter – The public is advised that in some circumstances, for legal reasons, it may not be possible to provide information requested.
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, to engage fully. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 5th October to discuss your accessibility needs.