The Slane Public Realm Plan sets out the future approach to the streets and spaces of the village. The plan includes an understating of the existing influencing factors facing the village. A series of objectives as well as proposed interventions (informed by stakeholder consultation) are set out to achieve the vision for Slane.
The Plan Considers:
- Placemaking to improve the image, user experience and perception of the village,
- The potential of the village as a destination for visitors and tourists,
- The improvements that can be made to the public realm in the existing village centre in conjunction with the provision of a north south vehicular bypass (N2).
The completed plan accompanied by a detailed Submission Report, Action Plan and Natural Impact Statement is now available to view at the following locations:
- Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 Y291. Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 1.00pm & 2.00pm and 5.00pm
- Slane Library, Castle Hill, Slane, C15 XWF5 during normal opening hours.