Social Enterprise Development Fund – deadline for applications extended to March 11th
The Social Enterprise Development Fund was created by Rethink Ireland in partnership with Local Authorities Ireland and supported by IPB Insurance. This year’s fund will provide vital support to a wide number of social enterprises tailored to their stage of development.
In 2022, the fund offers
- Up to 8 Awardees an Awards package of €30,000:
- Up to 20 Awardees an Awards package of €14,500:
- A Free Start Your Own Social Enterprise Business Course.
- Up to 50 participants on the course
- The opportunity to pitch for a cash grant on completion
Please find details below: