On Thursday last, 24th February, Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail launched a public consultation on DART+ Coastal North.
DART+ Coastal North will deliver an increased and improved electrified network, with additional passenger capacity and enhanced train services between Drogheda and Howth and Dublin City Centre.
The first round of public consultation on the DART+ Coastal North Emerging Preferred Option opened on Thursday 24th February 2022 and will remain open for 6 weeks until Friday 8th April 2022.
We’ll be holding a series of public webinars on the project during the consultation period
Your feedback on the emerging preferred option is important to help shape the developing design of DART+ Coastal North.
Iarnród Éireann is hosting a series of public webinars to present the emerging preferred option and give communities along the route the opportunity to pose questions to the project team.
Please see details of the webinars below.
- Residents from Dublin City Centre to Donaghmede area 8th March 2022 at 19:00hrs
- Residents from the Bayside to Howth area 9th March 2022 at 19:00hrs
- Residents from the Clongriffin to Malahide area 10th March 2022 at 19:00hrs
- Residents from the Donabate to Balbriggan area 14th March 2022 at 19:00hrs
- Residents from the Gormanston to Drogheda area 15th March 2022 at 19:00hrs
To register to attend one or more of these webinars email DARTCoastalNorth@irishrail.ie and state which webinar(s) you would like to attend. You will then be issued with a link to join.
A clear understanding of the project status and design will help you in preparing your submission on the project.
View the full project details as well as the ways in which you can send in your submission on www.dartplus.ie.