Last week, the National Transport Authority (NTA) commenced a second round of public consultation on the Greater Dublin Area (GDA) Draft Transport Strategy 2022-2042.
The public consultation period for the Greater Dublin Area (GDA) Draft Transport Strategy 2022-2042 will run until Friday 17th December 2021. This consultation is taking place online, allowing the public to provide their views on the proposals.
The following information can be found on our website here.
- GDA Draft Transport Strategy document – Available in English, Irish and accessible PDF.
- GDA Draft Transport Strategy Executive Summary document– Available in English, Irish, accessible PDF and Easy to Read.
- Technical Reports – Supporting technical reports.
- Public Information Campaign – This will be ran for six weeks across national & local media outlets.
- Online Feedback Form – The consultation portal is available on our website where submissions can be made.
Online Information Events – Public online information events are taking place via Zoom on the following dates and times. Registration must be completed in advance of these online information events by clicking on the relevant link below and providing the requested details. After registering, an automatic confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar will be sent to the attendee. At these online information events, members of the public will have the opportunity to hear from the NTA team about the Draft Transport Strategy for the Greater Dublin Area 2022-2042 which will then be followed by a Q&A session where attendees will be able to ask any questions that they may have.
- 18th November @18.30: Registration Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_44jIYM5SSvSek_1DUBcKMw
- 23rd November @18.30: Registration Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_wbwtUDwaSBKSfMqFpx-39g
- 25th November @13.00: Registration Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PRZ00qQ9S2ypciTOCmF7_Q
- 2nd December @13.00: Registration Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_O7MlzLzhSg6Y1EIvQ5KD3A
- 7th December @18.30: Registration Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_QmlySK5nQ8-9VKK3vRc4vA