Special Speed Limit Bye-Laws: Meath County Council
Road Traffic (Special Speed Limits) (Housing Estates) County of Meath Bye-Laws (N0.1) 2021
In accordance with the powers conferred by Section 9 of the Road Traffic Act 2004 (No.44 of 2004), Meath County Council proposes, in the interest of road safety and prudent traffic management, to make the above Special Speed Limit Bye-Laws establishing a maximum speed of 30 kilometres per hour at which vehicles are legally permitted to travel on specified public roads.
“Draft” Bye-Laws have been prepared and will be available for inspection by arrangement during normal office hours Monday to Friday for a period commencing on the date of first publication of this Notice being the 16 August 2021 and terminating on the 17 September 2021 (both days inclusive) at the following locations:
- Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 Y291 (Full document).
- Meath County Council, Ashbourne Municipal District Civic Office,1-2 Killegland Square Upper, Ashbourne, Co. Meath, A84 NY73 (Full text document and Ashbourne MD Drawings).
- Meath County Council, Kells Municipal District Civic Office, Headfort Place, Kells, Co. Meath, A82 W2R3 (Full text document and Kells MD Drawings).
- Meath County Council, Laytown/Bettystown Municipal District, Duleek Civic Office, Duleek, Co. Meath, A92 R9KW (Full text document and Laytown/Bettystown MD Drawings).
- Meath County Council, Ratoath Municipal District, Dunshaughlin Civic Office, Drumree Road, Dunshaughlin, Co. Meath, A85 XK20 (Full text document and Ratoath MD Drawings).
- Meath County Council, Trim Municipal District Civic Office, Mornington House, Summerhill Road, Trim, Co. Meath, C15 P2HE (Full text document and Trim MD Drawings).
Persons wishing to inspect the documents at these locations are requested to contact Customer Services on 046 9097000 in advance to arrange viewing, or by email to email@example.com.
Any person may submit to the Council objections in writing to the “Draft” Bye-Laws, before 4.00pm on 17 September 2021 and the Council shall consider such objections.
Objections should be addressed to the Transportation Department, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath C15 Y291 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with Road Traffic (Special Speed Limits) (Housing Estates) County of Meath Bye-Laws (No.1) 2021 in the subject line.