Meath LSP in association with 2into3 Consultants are delivering a Funding Information webinar for clubs who wish to maximise the number & level of grants they apply for. Webinar is suited for sports clubs; community centres & groups – anyone who’s ambition is to develop their club/facility.
When: Monday, June 28 at 8.30pm (duration 1.5hrs)
The webinar will include information on:
- National & local grants (both capital and small equipment) – what’s available & when
- Funding for coach education and volunteer training
- How to source alternative funding streams – looking outside the main grant schemes and understanding how to match this criteria to your club needs
Participants will understand:
- What’s eligible for funding?
- Who can apply?
- How to prepare a grant application.
- The application & scoring format.
- How to maximise your score & success potential.
- How to be grant ready
Spaces are limited and pre-booking is essential.
Please find a booking link here.
For more information please contact Una at email@example.com