The Family Addiction Support Network (FASN) is a dedicated support service for Family Members/Concerned Persons who are impacted by a loved one’s substance misuse.
In these extremely difficult times we are very aware of the challenges our service users
will be dealing with.
With this in mind we are continuing to provide vital service’s in the form of
- One to One Support sessions via phone and video calls
- 5 Step Brief Intervention via phone and video calls
- Health & Wellbeing support through Facebook (FASN)
- Counselling via phone and video calls
- Family Support Groups- virtual peer led family support groups via phone
and video calls.
Join our weekly online meetings for Navan, Drogheda, Dundalk, Cavan and Monaghan. You must contact us for details and support to access the online services at the contact details below. Remember we are here to help and support you .
Call: 042 93 55251 / 087 9046405 /