Consultation on Draft Ashbourne Town Appointed Stands (Taxi) Bye-Laws 2020
Notice is given that under Section 25 of the Taxi Regulation Act 2013 Meath County Council intend to make Appointed Stands (Taxi) Bye-Laws for Ashbourne, Co. Meath.
The Ashbourne Town Appointed Stands (Taxi) Bye-Laws 2020 – Draft will be available for inspection at the following locations from Monday 21st September to Friday the 23rd October between the hours of 9.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00p.m. to 5.00p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Ashbourne Civic Office, Meath County Council, 1-2 Killegland Square Upper, Killegland Street, Ashbourne, Co Meath, A84 NY73
- Meath County Council Offices, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath. C15 Y291
and on the Meath County Council website www.meath.ie
A copy of the 2020 Bye-Laws – Draft can be purchased by any person on payment of sum of €5 in the Offices referred to above.
Meath County Council will consider any submissions to the proposed bye-laws made
- in writing to the Administrative Officer, Transportation Department, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 Y291 Telephone 046-9097000
- through the Council’s website (www.meath.ie or https://consult.meath.ie)
- by email to email@example.com on or before Friday, 30th October, 2020.