Meath Local Sports Partnership in association with Healthy Ireland and Meath County Council invite adults from Kells, Laytown/Bettystown and Ashbourne to participate in our new 12 week Move More Fitbit challenge.
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be new to exercise (not currently active)
- Be willing to participate fully in the 12 week Move More challenge
- Preferably have access to a smart or android phone
- Have access to the internet
- Have a basic working knowledge of computers
The Move More programme aims to increase & track activity levels amongst participants with the aid of a Fitbit wristwatch. (Fitbits will be provided to all participants for the duration of the programme).
If you are interested in participating in the Move More …FitBit challenge, please register your interest by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 4th March @ 4pm. Qualifying criteria will apply, places are limited.