The Family Addiction Support Network will be holding their second Annual Information Awareness Event on Monday 24th February 2020.
The event will take place at their premises in Lois Dubh, Dundalk A91 T668 to mark International Family Drug Support Day.
- 9.30am- 10am Registration, Tea & Scones
- 10 am Welcome – Chairperson Marian Sloan
- 10.10 Speaker – Bishop Michael Router,Auxiliary Bishop of Armagh
- 10.20 Speaker (to be confirmed)
- 10.30 am -Vice Chair Mark Dearey: The Importance of Family Support
Interviewees: FS Specialist Gwen McKenna, Facilitator Mary McEntegert, Family Member Naomi
Dundalk FM interviewer: Pat Byrne interviews panel with questions
- 11 am -Drama by Uncut Diamonds – “Under Pressure” a Drug Related Intimidation Drama
- 11.30 am Q& A Panel Discussion
- 12.30 Lunch
Please confirm your attendance by contacting Ann 042 9355251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as spaces are limited.