- Consultation has started on the development of the next Local Economic and Community Plan for Meath.
- The Meath Local Community Development Committee would like to hear from all communities and community groups.
- Please see https://consult.meath.ie/ for details
- Consultation phase will be open until 9th December 2022.
The Local Economic and Community Plan is a 6-year statutory plan which sets out the objectives and actions needed to promote and support economic and community development in a county. Economic and local and community development, may have different challenges and approaches, but both are mutually supportive in creating strong communities and local economies.
The LECP covers all aspects of the community and economy and an integrated plan is developed following consultation with all sectors of the communities.
The implementation of the LECP will require ongoing cooperation between all agencies to ensure that all the identified actions for both economic and community development can be delivered.
The next Meath LECP is being developed and we’re looking for all communities to become involved.
A review of the previous LECP has been carried out which has informed the development of 6 high level goals for the next LECP, all of which are now available for comment.
We’re asking everyone to become involved in sending in submissions/comments/feedback on the high level goals and whether they are relevant to you or your community.
Submissions can be made via
- https://consult.meath.ie/ , or by clicking on the survey link below
All submissions, comments and feedback will help further develop the high level goals and help develop an implementation plan.
The consultation phase will be open until 9th December 2022.
Meath LECP can also be followed on social media through the following links:
- Facebook – Meath County Local Economic & Community Plan
- Instagram @MeathcountyLECP
- Twitter @MeathLECP
- Linkedin @Meath County LECP