Join us 22nd March as we come together to prepare for engaging with the upcoming Citizens’ Assembly on Biodiversity.
This will be a blended event, with options for participation in person or online, whichever you prefer.
Creating a vision for the future of Ireland’s wildlife!
- Date: 22 March
- Time: 11 AM – 5 PM (In Person, lunch included)
- Online sessions: 11 AM – 12:30 PM and 2 PM – 3:30 PM
Speakers will include:
- Art O’Leary, Secretary General, Electoral Commission and Citizens’ Assemblies
- Oonagh Duggan, Head of Advocacy, Birdwatch Ireland
- Pádraic Fogarty, Campaign Officer, Irish Wildlife Trust
- Oisín Coghlan, Director, Friends of the Earth Ireland
To register your interest, please email:email@example.com
Please let us know if you are planning to attend in person or online to help us plan for the day. We hope you are able to join us.