The Certificate in Social Enterprise Management is a 30-credit, Level 7 special purpose award aimed at people working in the social enterprise (SE) sector to develop their knowledge, skills and self-confidence as SE managers.
Throughout the programme, participants gain an understanding of how to manage a SE and the importance of their role and influence as a SE manager.
The programme will be delivered online on Fridays (9am-3pm) from October 2021 to April 2022 (inclusive) and comprises the following modules:
- Introduction to Social Enterprise
- Financial Management and Governance for Social Enterprises
- Human Resource Management for Social Enterprises
- Leadership and Management of Social Enterprises
- Marketing, PR and Communications for Social Enterprise
Please see link below for details:
*The programme is free to unemployed people, returners and those in receipt of Social Welfare. People who are in employment or have recently graduated are required to pay €220 to complete the programme.
If interest, please apply before 18 September 2021 as places are limited.