Please find information on our current supports:
- For new stroke survivors we at Irish Heart in conjunction with the HSE offer support to newly diagnosed people for a 12 week period through our Stroke Check In Service. i.e. help with coping after a stroke, with no obligation attached.
- We are available to connect online whilst Covid restrictions are in place:
- The Monday club 3pm to 4.45 Social interaction among members and group coordinators, i.e. Zoom Concerts, Zoom Bingo, Zoom talks with various health professionals and experts in social aspects of life.
- Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday @12pm we have a Physical Training session on Zoom followed by a chat.
- On our Whatsapp page we send out quizzes and any current information available.
Phone: 086 130 0238