A safeguarding PUBLIC AWARENESS campaign has commenced today and will continue for the next two weeks to December 13th.
The theme is on raising greater awareness of what constitutes adult abuse and also the urgency for progress on safeguarding legislation. Here are the relevant links to the content for your information and uses:
- NEWS RELEASE: https://www.safeguardingireland.org/strong-public-support-for-improved-safeguarding-laws/
- RESOURCES: https://www.safeguardingireland.org/public-awareness/
The campaign also includes:
- National radio ads on RTE Radio One and Newstalk
- Local radio ads on 23 stations
- Public awareness posters are available and can be sent on request
- Online ads on social media and news sites
- Materials on the website at www.safeguardingireland.org
- Information on Twitter and Facebook.
Please support the campaign in how you can, including engaging on social media and sharing the information. I can be contacted at any time on this email, or the mobile below.
Safeguarding Ireland / www.safeguardingireland.org