Good Governance Awards 2020
The Good Governance Awards –
Recognising and encouraging adherence to good governance practice by nonprofits in Ireland.
Now in its fifth year, The Good Governance Awards is an initiative that recognises and encourages adherence to good governance practice by nonprofits in Ireland.
In 2020 in recognition of the fact that there are very many small nonprofits we are introducing a new entry category for organisations with an annual turnover of less than €50,000. There will be 6 entry categories in 2020 based on annual turnover.
The 2020 Good Governance Awards are now open for entries for both the Annual Report Award and the Governance Initiative Award on www.goodgovernanceawards.ie
- June 2nd Open for submission of entries
- September 11th Closing date for submissions
- October 21st Shortlisting process completed
- November13th Judging process completed
- November 19th Awards Night in NCH @6pm
- There are lots of helpful information and resources available on the website
- Click here to see sample Annual Report and Annual Activity Report Templates
- The Resources section also has “Improving your Governance” examples
- There is also information on the entry criteria, the judging process and on our assessors, evaluators, judges and previous winners.