Please find attached Edition 7 of the Meath Child and Family Support Network Newsletter – Local Service Delivery during Covid 19. The information in the newsletter is up to date as of the 18th of May 2020.
Edition 7 of the newsletter combines the local service delivery from Edition 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 with new updates on service provision which are highlighted below:
- Page 20 – Service provision update from CAMHS during Covid 19.
- Page 50 – Additional videos from The College of Psychiatrists of Ireland to provide practical help for families of young people with mental illness during Covid 19.
- Page 86 – Enable Ireland, Service provision details during Covid 19.
- Page 77 – Link to the Parentline information on Child to Parent Violence and Abuse – written by Declan Coogan and Eileen Lauster
- Page 87 – Information on the organisation HUGG – Healing Untold Grief Group and their supports
- Page 88 – Information on the GOV.ie ‘In This Together Campaign’ with links to supports
- Page 89 – Information from The Irish Childhood Bereavement Network and their support
- Page 90 – Information from Autism Support Louth and Meath