Are you working on financial reports for your group?
Would you like more information on compliance?
Do you need some guidance on forecasting or reporting on activities?
With the support of RBK, the Meath PPN will be holding workshops on the 26th March 2020.
Workshop topics include:
- Producing Financial Statements for the CRO and Charity Regulator
- Producing a Statement of Financial Position and Statement of Financial Activities
- An explanation of all the ‘Notes to the Financial Statements’ that are required
- Understanding what is needed to comply with FRS102
- Reviewing financial statements to see if they meet regulatory requirements
- Completing financial projections for business plans
- How to correctly account for Grants and donations in double entry bookkeeping
- How to deal with property, depreciation & cost allocation
Two workshops will take place on the 26th March:
- Morning session: 10am-12pm
- Evening session: 7.30-9.30pm
The venue will be Buvinda House, Johnstown, Navan C15 Y291
If you are interested in taking part, please let us know by email to email@example.com