| Project Arts Centre and Arts & Disability Ireland announce a major new Production Award for Theatre and Contemporary Dance artists with disabilities.
This Production Award is designed to support the production and presentation of ambitious new work by individual artists with disabilities.
· A Production Award of €40,000 for presentation of new work at Project Arts Centre,
· Mentoring support from Lucy Ryan, a consultant Producer, for 4 short-listed artists, prior to the final application round,
· Production support for the final successful applicant.
In order to assist potential applicants, a Production Workshop led by Lucy Ryan will take place on Monday 5th November, from 12 – 2pm at Project Arts Centre.
Deadline for expression of interest application: Thursday 15th November 2018 at 4pm
Expression of Interest application form and guidelines are available for download from http://adiarts.ie/realise
Arts & Disability Ireland
4th Floor, Sean O’Casey Centre
St Mary’s Road North
+353 (0) 1 8509006
+353 (0) 87 6350138
- Meath Community Response to Covid-19: MAP
- Community Wellbeing Vision